Pages

Sunday 22 January 2017

Mauritian Sunday Trip







Hello everybody, I hope you had an amazing weekend.I can't believe I am writing my first post on my blog ! For my part Saturday was about chilling with the family.So yesterday we decided to head off to the beach.We were blessed with such amazing weather so I took a few shots.I thought I'd share these with you.







Sunday is always ' beach day' here in Mauritius.We are so lucky to live on such a blissful island and sometimes we're not enough grateful for that !Nothing is better than having a great time with your family in a paradisiac surrounding .



Feeling the waves touching your feet is such an intense sensation.Makes me wanna go back !After a stressful week getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city is a must.Also Mondays are way better when you had a good weekend,you get to start the week freshly and motivated. 

Can't resist to this crystal clear water right ?!Relaxing on the pristine sands is wonderful but nothing beats a good swim in this hot weather.
I must admit whether it's at home or anywhere else,watching sunsets makes me so happy. To me it's the most calm moment of the day ♥.We would like to stay longer on the shore but we needed to get a move on.

That It's the last shot I took from that day. Leave your thoughts in the comments below and also let me know what are your favourite parts of the island to explore.I hope you have a great week ahead.


                                                                                                                              Love ,
                                                                                                                                The inspired Islander 

2 comments: