Pages

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Make ahead breakfast


Hi my loves I hope you're feeling great.I have not been very well lately,reason for my unexplained absence but I wanna cheer myself up and share with you some breakfast ideas.Yes,food is always a good idea. I've been obsessed with breakfast recently even though I'm not really a 'morning person'.Honestly it's the first thing I think about when I wake up.Not even kidding! Here's my 5 favorite breakfast ideas hands down!



  1. Peanut butter banana toast 
This is my ultimate favorite that I go to on a daily basis.I really like this one accompanied with a cup of black coffee uhmm soo good.Easy and quick.


2.Pancakes

I usually make pancakes when I'm more motivated to prepare a fancy kind of breakfast.I'm either  extra or nothing type of person,there's no in between.Served with berries and honey is my favorite!

3.Omelette cupcakes

Too late for breakfast but too early for brunch,you know? When cereal is not enough you gotta find something heavier that is when I go for omelette cupcakes onto which I like to drizzle cheese.I know I'm not healthy at all!


4.Egg in a toast 



5.French toast

At this point you can tell I love toasts,if not I do!But this one here is really unique.It has a special place in my heart.You can also have it as a snack or for tea time..it's just a good idea.Drizzling icing sugar on it makes it more difficult to resist.

I'm the type of person who gets motivated by food after all a better day always starts with good breakfast! Have a great week ahead my hot-teas ❤




5 comments:

  1. Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! Love these ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omelette cupcakes are a unique idea! Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks delicious! I have made something similar to your omelette cupcakes! Great idea for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete